If you’re a new, or experienced user to Secret Spabbit, you’ll no doubt have noticed the odd recipe, or two… Now it’s all very well and good having a browse through the Recipe Category, but sometimes you need a reference – so please refer to this page, which will be updated when new recipes are published.
Just a couple of notes with regard to the recipes listed here – they’re all mine – either I make them up from nothing but my spice cupboard, or I get inspired from the interwebs, read all the recipes, ignore them, and do my own thing – either way, I hope you either use some of them, or be inspired to do your own thing 🙂
#LCHF Low Carb, High Fat – Most of the recipes here are Low Carb, which means, as it says – not eating (m)any Carbs.. For a more detailed explanation, please see the page from EatLowCarbHighFat.com. I lost around 5 stone following LCHF for 6 months, worked for me, read about it here – I hope it works for you!
- Spabbit’s Chilli Con Carne
- Low Sugar Rum Liquor
- LCHF Peanut Chocolate Non-Cake – You can even have this for breakfast! – Updated!
- Tandoori Spice Mix
- Spabbit’s Sweet’n’Sour Hot Curry
- Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken Donner Kebab!
- Sweet Minty Kebabs (Chicken or Lamb)
- Spicy Peanut Chicken A new spin on Satay
- Cheesy Chicken Chilli Con Carne
- Cheesy Garlic Chicken Breasts
- Almond Chicken Strips – A replacement for breaded / coated chicken
- Lemon Grilled Chicken
- Triple Cheese Tandoori Mushroom Burgers – Can use peppers instead of Mushrooms
- Cheesy Tandoori Stuffed Peppers
- Double Cheese Garlic Chilli Mushrooms
- Creamy Garlic Chilli Lime Chicken
- Spabbit’s Samosa-Noods
- Spabbit’s Spicy Noods
- Spabbit’s Chana Masala
- Spabbit’s Damn right down and double dirty rice
- Spabbit’s Sweet Waffles
- Spabbit’s Onion Bhajis
- Spabbit’s Lamb Samosas
- American Style Pancakes
- Triple Choc-chip Cookies
- Garlic Fried Rice
Don’t forget to come back and check for more 🙂