In a pit of cokeless despair? Maybe? Probably not. How did Coke become such a part of society? Marketing, muthafuckers, marketing!
Found this old image collection – no wonder it got so big!
Say no more! He’s sexy and he knows it 😜
Here are some random things, statements, whatever. Make of them what you will 🙂
- Around the age of 35, I decided to look for a wife, took me a while, but have mine for keeps.
- I cook only for those I love.
- You can go skiing in a car.
- It is possible to change almost anything in your life, eventually.
- All religion is inherently evil, and not a force for good.
- You can call me “Rev Spabbit”, as I’m an ordained member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Sardonic, right?)
- Morals don’t, and never have, come from religion
- Learning to cook is one of the most important things you can do.
- Don’t listen to Doctors too readily, always get a second opinion.
- Cats, no society can be civilised without cats * lots (We have 6!).
- You can choose your family, do so carefully.
- Sex. More fun kinky.
- You can sleep handcuffed, quite happily.
- Duty and Loyalty and right up there with breathing.
- Tattoos are fun, I only have one so far.
- Eventually, a computer will do as I tell it to.
- Be prepared to be wrong, admit your mistakes. Be gracious when you’re right.
- Always look at the actual evidence, and to many decimal places. If the evidence proves you wrong, then you’re wrong, deal with it.
- The Scotty Principle saves all.
- The 10,000 hours thing is true, anyone can do anything!
- If you’ve not been broken at least once, you’re not complete as a person.
- Science has the answers, even if it doesn’t yet, it will.
- One man’s magic is another man’s engineering.
- There is/are no god/gods, only delusional humans.
- Make shit count, when you’re dead, that’s it – all you are then are a collection of memories, eventually to fade. There are no second chances when you’re dead.
- Women and children first, anything else, and we’re all doomed.
- I don’t feel the need to follow every law, I think most are optional at best – it’s only illegal if you’re caught, but be prepared to pay the price!
- You have to sleep, so be good and moral where possible.
- Always leave your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.
- Live and Learn, or don’t live at all. Sometimes you just have to say “Fuck it”, dive off the deep end with that quivering feeling at the base of your spine. Done that more than once 😉
- Always try to be objective, and where emotional, make sure you can live with the results of your actions.
- If you’re going to take the path of least resistance, you’re invariably going to settle for less.
- Physical pain and pleasure really are very close to each other.
- If you want to do something, have self respect, at least Google it and try before going begging for help!
- If you’re afraid, it means you’re doing it right. Fear is the complement of courage, the fearless are invariably stupid. A man without fear cannot be courageous.
- Write shit down. I tell you three times, write shit down. Only a matter of time before you forget something important.
- Learn to say “no”, and be rude about it where necessary; the sooner you do so, and mean it, the better your life will become, and the more you’ll be able to support you and yours.
I found this one knocking around on the interwebs, and wellll… it’d be rude not to share 🙂
(Click image for high-res)
Found this one online today – so accurate!
Some Atheist Memes, collected from the interwebs!
Found this one drifting around the interwebs – so true!