The birth means a few things…
- Another 2 years of baby goop and crap lying around (After the first two years, baby turn more human, less goop).
- My wife been drawn into baby-grandma mode for another 2 years.
- Me having to comfort and soothe my wallet, this is an extension on the already going 30 year term for the first grandchild.
- Makes me feel like an antique.
- My sister going in to full-on-goo-gah mode when she next visits and sees Chloe for the first time.
- More children who I’m going to be teaching to cook properly!
- I’m going to need more rum…
That is all – further updates to follow… And don’t for a moment be going all goo-gah over the photo… Orrible ‘lil Baby!
Today is Annual-Wage-Slave-Bonus day in work. #win
Gold star to me, happy Spabbit! #YaY!
Same bonus and grade as last year, so I’m happy. 2.6% Pay Rise too 🙂
I would like to take a moment out to thank Star Trek, more specifically the Scotty Principle for my success. Without the Scotty Principle, I couldn’t consistently pump out the amount of work which I do. All hail Scotty 🙂
Will now be able to get the decorating done, service the car, spend some money on myself and my wife for #fun-shit, and pay off some credit-card, not to mention get some stuff for the new family additions (Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone about the last one!). I’m relieved that I’ve managed to pull the rabbit from my arse two years in a row – a previously unimagined feat of super-spabbitness!
Some pictures from recent times 🙂
The still-new Southern Comfort glass – it’s the perfect drinking vessel for Southern Comfort (Or the cheap-arse Spirit of Louisiana from Tesco). I’ve recently started drinking the cheap-arse version mixed with cloudy lemonade, a very moreish taste!