Remember real-life, you know, physically leaving your home to go shopping? Walking into a retail store, not queuing, not trying to win at “you’re it”? It seems forever ago. Is the new reality of not going shopping here to stay – are we all going to be even more reliant on delivery services? … Continue Reading
These are the times in which we all need to make hard choices, the right choices. In making the right choices, individuals may come off worse from the fight; some may pay the ultimate and horrific price of dying alone - away from any shred of human interaction or support. Loved ones, friends, families, they’re all separated by something which can’t be touched, something invisible, something void of emotion, and with a singular deadly purpose. … Continue Reading
Hoarding? Good / Bad / Ugly?
Can hoarding ever be a good thing? … Continue Reading
For reference, the first two are:
- Spabbitisms… Expanding the language in all the wrong ways!
- The Dictionary According to Spabbit – Volume 2 – Fucking ruining the language!
… Continue Reading
- Ferp - Fuckery Perpetrator, or Perpetrator of Fuckery - Oi! You ferp! Stop with the fuckery already!
- Chindian - Fusion food between Chinese and Indian - went down my mates house last night, he cooked the best madras with an egg fried rice!
- Jarmarize - To rapidly dump the clothes of the working day and change into pyjamas - Can't wait to Jarmarize and settle in my binch-cave
“You Fucking What!” is a phrase I seem to utter with an increasing rate of abandon as the world is plunging into an infinite sea of Fuckery.… Continue Reading
I was scrolling through the blog, and came across the below article from 2016… I think that now, here years later, it has even more meaning. Blip in the timeline, or chaos on a stick with ketchup? We’ll be finding out soon – watch this country shaped space 😉
Today, the UK has voted to leave the EU, the UK Prime Minister, David Cameron (A public-schoolboy upper society product who’s never lived in real-life) has resigned.… Continue Reading
We’re all getting more random, right? (All of us, or just some randoms?)
Was I born at the wrong time, or was the wrong time when I was born? 🙂
At this point, you’re probably thinking ‘bullshit’, and you’d be right in some reality.… Continue Reading
Just as a strict disclaimer… If you’re offended by this, assuredly none of the below (Or anything on this site) is targeted at you as an individual.… Continue Reading