Just turned 42. Should I have all the answers to Life, The Universe, and everything? I think so.
I didn’t work. I still don’t have the answers, only more questions, mind, are the questions also the answers? Is the cat in the box alive or dead? Don’t peek 😉
This year end has been slightly less depressing than usual, perhaps because I was largely able to sulk in my own special way on my birthday, meaning that the following day, in comparison, seemed a shitload better.
- This is the first year in the last nine where I’ve not been “at risk” of redundancy.
- First year of having eight cats. Cute, but painful in the amount of upkeep and food etc!
- Babies. Two more on the way from the daughter and daughter in law. Fuck. Babies. Ick.
- New Car. Still shiny. Well, needs a wash, but still SHINY.
- Lost around 5 stone / 70 lbs / 31 kg. Not yet skinny. Health normal though 🙂
- Maintained the efforts in work. Hopefully to be translated into a phat bonus for my western consumerist arse.
- Now have a sister. Well, step sister. Always had one, but due to interfering arseholes, I didn’t before.
- Cooking is still 50% art, 50% skill, and 50% science. 150% you say? You’ve probably not tasted it 😉
More to come when the fingers feel like it 🙂