Do you ever wonder why you worry?
I’m worried about lots of things, all the time. Sometimes I turn to the common vices, drink etc… But why the fuck do we all worry all the time, soon enough we’ll all be dead, and when you’re dead, you don’t care anymore.
Fucking evolution and biology. Fuck them both.
The Human Condition: Bright enough to know what you are, and why you are. Too fucking dumb to do jack shit about it. Yup – there’s your problem.
This little Top album meme is shamelessly nicked from other sources, such as Facebook posts, still – I enjoyed making up the list and listening to a lot of music to make up my mind 🙂
- Alannah Myles – Alannah Myles – The very first CD I bought back in the day when they were still new.
- Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughan – in Session – Blues, say no more.
- Amy Winehouse – Paradiso – Always good for a drinking session (sic).
- Clanad – The ultimate collection – This one got me through some very hard times back in the early 90s.
- Dinah Washington Finest Hour – Classic.
- Earth and Fire – The Singles – These guys are the alternate Abba – a little more raw.
- Huey Lewis and the News – Sports – The very first tape album I bought, and not regretted a single minute of listening to 🙂
- Imelda May – Love Tattoo – I got engaged and married with “Falling In Love” playing on a loop in my head!
- Jeff Wayne – War Of The Worlds (1985) – Say no more.
- Mike Oldfield – Amarok – Love this – few words, but sets your imagination going.
- Postmodern Jukebox – Squad Goals – PMJ take a normal song a fuck with it to transform it into a masterpiece – this is their most recent album, and one of their best!
- Robert Schumann – The classical selection – Yes, it’s not Mozart – think I’ve grown out of my Mozart days!
- Sky – Five Live – Sky – those drugged up hippies armed with the most amazing pieces of music I’ve ever heard – Live is always better.
- The Very Best of Nina Simone – Always good drinking music 🙂
… And that’s my 14 – spread over 30 years of collecting music… There are so many more artists in the collection, this is a small slice of my personal history!