The birth means a few things…
- Another 2 years of baby goop and crap lying around (After the first two years, baby turn more human, less goop).
- My wife been drawn into baby-grandma mode for another 2 years.
- Me having to comfort and soothe my wallet, this is an extension on the already going 30 year term for the first grandchild.
- Makes me feel like an antique.
- My sister going in to full-on-goo-gah mode when she next visits and sees Chloe for the first time.
- More children who I’m going to be teaching to cook properly!
- I’m going to need more rum…
That is all – further updates to follow… And don’t for a moment be going all goo-gah over the photo… Orrible ‘lil Baby!
Some pictures from recent times 🙂
The still-new Southern Comfort glass – it’s the perfect drinking vessel for Southern Comfort (Or the cheap-arse Spirit of Louisiana from Tesco). I’ve recently started drinking the cheap-arse version mixed with cloudy lemonade, a very moreish taste!