This is Theo John – aka Orrible ‘lil Baby #3 (Grandson), born on the 16th June, slightly premature.
Wonder what he’ll think of today, in 20 years time?
Anyhow, following on – this means a few things…
- Added onto the sentence of the first two, this means a double dose of baby-crap lying around – we already have two high-chairs!
- Triple grandma mode for my wife!
- Yet more wallet pain, I swear the next time I use a ATM, the thing is going to shout “Clear!”, and shock my card back to life.
- I’m old, OK, not that old, as the original childs were gained via marriage; still #antique!
- My sister going to be standing in loco parentis… I gather she screamed a little [sic] when being told of the news.
- Another child who I’m going to be teaching to cook properly, without the aid of pre-cooked crud in tins! (Points at his mother… “But I added something else!” – yers)…
- Me wondering if this is going to be the last one, and if I’m going to see any great-grandchildren in around 25 years from now, if my dicky-ticker is still ticking…