(This is a #LCHF Low Carb, High Fat dish)
- 1/2 lb Minced Beef (Or Lamb)
- 1/2 an Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 lb Full-Fat Soft (Cream) Cheese
- 3 tsp Tandoori Seasoning (See Below)
- Olive Oil
- Splash Worcester Sauce
- Splash Sriracha Sauce, and some per burger
- 4 Large Portobello Mushrooms
- Mixed Mozzarella and Cheddar to top
Fry beef and onion, add Tandoori seasoning, splash of Worcester Sauce and a splash of Sriracha Sauce, stir in soft cheese, frying until well done.
Remove stems from shrooms and hollow out a little more. Brush the outside of the shrooms with Olive oil, place them on a baking tray covered in foil.
Pour meat filling into the shrooms, top with a small splash of Sriracha sauce, the mixed cheddar and mozzarella.
Bake @ 180 centigrade for around 20 to 25 minutes, until shrooms are soft and cheese browned!
Tandoori Spice Mix
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- .5 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper or Chilli Powder
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
Place into an air-tight container and shake until fully mixed.
Can be used as a dry rub on any meat, or as part of a curry mix etc…